Advertisement / Werbung
Hair Accessoires started trending few months ago with Gucci’s crystal hair clip and this trend quickly escalated, including headbands, pins and bows. The good thing is, that you don’t need to invest hundreds to adorn your ponytail!
I’ ve put together a list of affordable hair accessories that you may embrace this season:
Pearl pieces: match with your pearl jewelry for this oh-so-chic feeling
Hairbands for these Blair Waldorf vibes
- Shop Hair bands in different colors and prints (Quelle: http://www.hm.com)
Statement Clips and Barrettes for a playful finish in tortoise shell or shimmering glitter
- Shop clips in tortoise shell or glitter and as set (Quelle:Na-kd) or with open frame (Quelle: http://www.stories.com)
Shop hair pins with shells or words or as this cute set because the more the better (Quelle: http://www.asos.com)
Tiny silk scarfs and scrunchies tied around the base of your ponytail
- Shop tiny scarfs to adorn your ponytail with snake print or leo print or in a neutral shade (Quelle: http://www.na-kd.com)
- Shop scrunchies in playful satin (Quelle: http://www.stories.com)
- Shop bow ties in colorful prints and silk and satin (Quelle: http://www.hm.com)
Silk scarfs wrapped around your head as turban for these bohemian inspired travel vibes.
- Head Scarf wrapped as turban: Codello Ombré
- Sunnies: Celine Eyewear
- Necklace: Tohum Design Puka Shell
- Denim: Mom Jeans
Bamboo Bag: Cult Gaia Luna
And now I wanna know what’s your favorite hair piece this spring? Follow me on Instagram the_fashion_pheromone to see which style I wear most!
Thanks for stopping by!